Value added tax (VAT) is one of the most complex tax regimes imposed on businesses.
The ever-widening scope of VAT, the constant changes to the regulations, and the increasing demands of Customs and Excise, mean that more and more businesses seek out a professional firm who can provide VAT compliance and advisory services in order to ensure they are fulfilling their obligations and avoid errors which can lead to imposed penalties by HMRC.
We have dedicated specialists throughout our international office network who can assist businesses with their VAT requirements.
Our Services Include
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on the use of the most appropriate VAT scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- VAT planning and administration
- Preparation and submission of EC Sales Lists
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing our clients at VAT tribunals
BREXIT: Import VAT reporting changes
With the Brexit transition period drawing to a close on 1 January 2021, UK businesses will be subject to import VAT reporting changes, which will be in place from 1 January to 30 June 2021.
Our team is continually ensuring they are up to speed with what post-Brexit submissions will look like and the information to be provided in preparation for January 2021 and on onwards as the reporting process is established.