PraxisIFM has traded in Guernsey since 1983 when it initially offered fiduciary services for corporate and private clients.
The Group added treasury services in 1996 and fund administration in 2000.
As well as our offering all of our services from our Guernsey office it is also the Group’s headquarters for key support departments including HR, Marketing and IT.
A mature, vibrant and innovative international finance centre, Guernsey’s reputation for the provision of international trust and corporate services is well established and the island has become one of the jurisdictions of choice for leading fund promoters.
At a Glance
- Self-governing and self-funding. 800 years of independence
- Flexible, pragmatic financial regulator – Guernsey Financial Services Commission
- Worldwide reputation for financial services innovation
- More than 1,000 funds domiciled or serviced in Guernsey*
- Home to more non-UK entities listing on the London Stock Exchange than any other jurisdiction*
*Information supplied by Guernsey Finance
Sarnia House, Le Truchot
St Peter Port
Guernsey, GY1 1GR
- +44 1481 737600
- +44 1481 710511
Registered and correspondence address:
PO Box 296, Sarnia House
Le Truchot, St Peter Port
Guernsey, GY1 4NA