IFM was established in Jersey in 1972 and merged with Praxis in 2015 to create one of the Channel Islands’ largest, independent financial services groups.
Our expertise is in the creation and administration of complex and simple wealth preservation structures using both traditional and more contemporary entities.
Jersey’s reputation for reliability, political and economic stability, and a sophisticated and comprehensive infrastructure of laws has kept the island at the forefront of global finance for over 50 years.
The Jersey Financial Services Commission is responsible for the regulation, supervision and development of the island’s financial services industry.
At a Glance
- Independent but with allegiance to the British Crown
- Stable with its own elected Parliament
- One of the world’s strongest regulatory frameworks
- A robust, modern and sophisticated legal environment
- An expert and highly-skilled workforce