Switzerland has a long history of stability and competence as an international finance centre.
It is renowned for its professionalism across the banking, independent asset management, legal and accountancy sectors.
At a Glance
- Politically and economically stable country
- Switzerland’s financial sector is of significant importance to the country’s economy,
accounting for c.6% of the total workforce and 10% of economic output *
- Highly skilled, experienced and multi-lingual workforce
- Worldwide reputation for financial services
- PraxisIFM Trust SA is a member of the Association Romande des Intermediaires Financiers (ARIF)
PraxisIFM Trust SA
3-5 rue du Conseil-Général, PO Box 1668
CH-1211 Geneva 1, Switzerland
- +41 22 566 6500
- +41 22 566 6540