The majority of employers in the UK are small businesses, yet the costs and obligations of being an employer can be onerous and expensive.
We look to ease this burden by providing a payroll management service to our UK corporate clients enabling them to comply with the strict guidelines and deadlines payroll submissions and to provide a seamless service for their employees. Using Sage payroll service to streamline and automate payroll processes such as payslips and tax calculations means we can provide our services at competitive prices.
Payroll Services include:
- Setting up an employers PAYE scheme
- The recording of employee wages, bonuses, expenses and deductions
- Preparation of monthly payslips
- Preparation of any payroll related submissions including P11Ds, P60s and P45s
- Calculation of payroll taxes (PAYE and National Insurance which change annually)
- Liaising with HMRC regarding any payroll queries and to produce statutory returns
- Preparation and Submission of Declarations of Compliance
- Processing of a mixed payroll comprising weekly and monthly paid employees, casual and part time staff, and Directors.
- Setting up an employers auto-enrolment for employee pension provisions (which is mandatory if you employ at least one employee)
- Processing of monthly pension contributions