Hiring and managing staff in a foreign jurisdiction can be daunting.
The rules for contracts, pension schemes and benefits vary widely between countries – not to mention the differences between cultural norms and values.
PraxisIFM can help you navigate the HR rules and customs overseas.
We can take the basic work out of your hands, drafting employee contracts and laying out policies and procedures. We keep a detailed overview of all documentation and make sure everything is up-to-date.
Once your business is set up and active, you might choose to keep us on to make sure the local office remains compliant and informed. The team actively monitors regulation and policies and supports the day to day work of your staff.
- Full payroll service, from setup through to day to day management
- Salary management: including salaries, bonus payments, and pension contributions
- Expense management
- Compliance and adherence to regulatory requirements
- Electronic submissions
- Benchmarking for the local market: an indication of appropriate wages per country or region
- Remuneration: deciding on fixed or variable wages, looking at short and long term development
- Cost of Living Allowance (COLA)
- Employee stock option plan / benefit packages
- Maintaining benefit records
- Pre-employment screenings
- Employment contracts
- Resignation procedure
- Public holidays
- Drafting HR manuals
- Expense policies
- Remuneration policies
- Operational cycles
- Compliance with local governance
- Whistle blower procedures
- We arrange for all visas and work permits