We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Tax Administrator.
Providing tax services for a portfolio of our fiduciary clients, the successful candidate will work as part of a team in preparing and assisting with UK and Guernsey tax reporting requirements for trust and companies including UK income & corporation tax returns, capital gains tax returns and Guernsey Income Tax returns.
Other duties include:
- Reviewing trust and company accounts
- Drafting economic reviews of companies
- Preparing client correspondence and liaising with colleagues within the Group
- Liaising with administrators on taxation issues
- Providing assistance with the preparation of tax fee quotes
Applicants should be educated to a minimum of ‘A’ level standard, or equivalent and have a minimum of two years’ relevant experience. A ‘can do’ attitude and good communication skills are also required.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact:
Katie LathamHuman Resources Officer
- +44 1481 755540