Our company is changing – can you help us on the journey?
We’re looking for someone who will be a Business Analyst initially, supporting the Group’s operating model transformation. And then, going forward, as a business analyst to support subsequent change projects across the Group Operations.
Working directly with the global senior management team and reporting to our Chief Operating and Risk Officer, you’ll ideally be based in Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man or the UK.
- Extensive experience of process and system improvement in financial services
- Experience of business integration and introduction of shared services
- Lead process improvement activities including process mapping, workshop facilitation, improvement identification, to-be process mapping
- Demonstrate ability to evaluate and develop both process and system improvements to meet the business need
- Scope, shape and articulate requirements for technology projects
- To be highly business focused, demonstrating delivery of tangible value to the business
- To be proactive and self-motivated, able to identify the opportunity, build an approach, engage stakeholders, shape outputs for Executive presentations
- Demonstrate project management skills and experience to complement the Business Analyst skills
- Experience of project reporting disciplines
- Work as part of a small multi-disciplinary team, demonstrating flexibility of approach, willingness to contribute across multiple initiatives
Applicants should have at least five years’ experience in a relevant business analyst role and hold a relevant professional qualification.
- Strong communication skills – needs to be able to work with senior management from across the business in order to gather and disseminate information
- Ability to prepare business cases – from a costs and benefits perspective
- Ability to articulate business requirements for change
- An understanding of how to apply and translate strategic objectives and design principles into a transformation / process improvement
- Experience in assessing progress against KPIs and in relation to the value for the customer
- Preparing reports for committees/boards on progress: including in relation to an update on costs and an update on risks/issues
- Process improvement, ideally in relation to Lean/Scrum/Agile methodologies but at a minimum in understanding and documenting current state and in facilitating discussions to develop and document target state
For further information on this opportunity, please contact:
Katie LathamHuman Resources Officer
- +44 1481 755540