We’re looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join our expanding Amsterdam office.
Working closely with the board of directors and reporting to the Group’s Chief Financial Officer, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day operation within the Netherlands Internal Accounting department, ensuring the accurate and timely execution of primary tasks, ethical business operations, compliance with WTT, WWFT and Sanctions act regulations.
- Leading the internal accounting department
- Preparing annual accounts for PraxisIFM entities
- Preparing group and internal reports (CFF, MEE, CD, debtor etc.)
- Reviewing bank payments
- Leading the audit process for group and for local purposes in Curacao & Anguilla
- Ensuring the accurate and timely time registration and invoicing process
- Meeting deadlines deliverables e.g. financial statements and reports, tax returns, etc. for PraxisIFM entities
- Acting as ‘co-operative foreman’ within the team providing optimal services to stakeholders
- Maintaining a system of quality control
- Coordinating payroll of PraxisIFM entities
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable experience (a minimum of 7 years) in a similar position
- Strong data analysis skills required
- Excel proficiency required, PowerBI ideal
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with an open mind
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fluent proficiency of English and the Dutch language
What do we offer?
A challenging and international working environment where team work really counts. Financial Account Managers are essential for PraxisIFM Netherlands. Our environment will provide you with multiple growth opportunities and we will invest in your training and education at our cost.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact:
Tessa van der PolDirector of Operations, PraxisIFM Netherlands B.V.
- +31 20 333 1594