Our offices in Waalre and Amsterdam are looking for a Financial Account Manager.
As a Financial Account Manager you will play an important role within our expanding organisation. This will provide ample challenges and opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
The successful candidate will cooperate closely with the Senior Financial Account Manager providing assistance with the preparation of the financial statements and maintain relationships with your clients. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
▪ To comply with the PraxisIFM internal company procedures
▪ Comprehensive keeping of the client accounts
▪ Maintaining and developing close relationships with prospects, clients and intermediaries
▪ To consult and correspond in a professional manner on behalf of client companies
▪ Provide assistance with the preparation of annual tax returns, in accordance with regulations
▪ Provide assistance with periodic tax returns
▪ Managing bank accounts for clients
▪ Preparation of corporate Income Tax, sales tax and dividend tax returns
▪ Maintaining the relevant accounting databases and other administrative duties
▪ To consult with clients, banks, lawyers, accountants, advisers, tax consultants and (semi) governmental institutions
We’re looking for someone who has:
▪ Bachelors degree (Finance/Accounting )
▪ Basic knowledge of Dutch GAAP and regulations pertaining to financial services is essential
▪ Basic understanding of tax law, VAT and CIT declarations
▪ High attention to detail and focus on quality
▪ Willing to learn and personally develop within the organization
▪ Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally; a fluent proficiency of English and basic understanding of the Dutch language (knowledge of a third language is considered a plus)
What do we offer?
A challenging and international working environment where team work really counts. Financial Account Managers are essential for PraxisIFM Netherlands. Our environment will provide you with multiple growth opportunities and we will invest in your training and education at our cost.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact:
Tessa van der PolDirector of Operations, PraxisIFM Netherlands B.V.
- +31 20 333 1594