We’re looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join our growing team in Amsterdam.
This is an important role within our organisation and it will provide ample challenges and opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As a Company Lawyer you will be the first point of contact for all legal issues affecting your client portfolio and your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with.
Your main responsibilities will be to take ownership of the daily legal management and coordination of between 40 to 60 client companies together with your Business Unit Manager and accounting colleagues as well as onboarding new clients within your portfolio.
Tasks and responsibilities include
- Acting as the first point of contact for your client portfolio, other relevant parties and advisors
- Drafting, reviewing and revising all types of agreements and legal documentation required in a client’s portfolio while ensuring risk mitigation from a director’s point of view
- Organise and attend client/board meetings
- Keeping the client company in legal good standing and ensuring that proper legal records are maintained and prepared in relation to all client companies/structures
- Setting up and managing of corporate and private legal structures and providing legal assistance to the Business Unit Manager in onboarding new clients
- Involvement in acquisitions and reorganising client companies and structures
- Responsible for the co-ordination, follow up and content of board meetings and shareholders meetings
- Completion of periodic reviews
- Transaction monitoring in accordance with applicable legislation
- You’ll hold a Bachelor/Masters degree in Dutch law (a focus on contract, company, tax or notarial law is an advantage) and:
- A minimum of three years’ relevant working experience in the Dutch trust sector or similar corporate management services experience with multiple clients / geographies
- Knowledge of Dutch laws and regulations pertaining to financial services
- Structured, accurate, flexible, hands-on and able to deliver your best work when facing a tight deadline
- Ability to work ad hoc and shift between many different tasks per day if needed
- Strong analytical skills, mature judgement and think in solutions with a positive personality, a natural drive for results and willing to work in a small business environment with potential to grow rapidly
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally and a fluent proficiency of the English and basic understanding of the Dutch language (knowledge of a third language is considered a plus)
- Experience with private equity management and funds is an advantage
What do we offer?
A challenging and international working environment where team work really counts. Corporate Lawyers are essential for PraxisIFM Netherlands and because our company is supervised by the Dutch Central Bank, integrity and honest behavior and attitude is preliminary. Our environment will provide you with multiple growth opportunities and we will invest in your training and education at the cost of the company.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to apply.