Are you an experienced Trust professional looking for a new opportunity working for an independent company?
We’re looking for someone with at least 10 years’ experience in providing private wealth and corporate services in a fiduciary environment. You’ll be responsible for managing existing client relationships together with carrying out business development activities with our key intermediary network in order to meet our new business targets.
The Client Relationship Director will be responsible for managing client relationships in accordance with internal policies and procedures, relevant laws, guidelines, regulations and codes of practice, to ensure that commercial revenue and business growth targets are met while managing risks to the business and ensuring all regulatory and legal obligations are discharged.
Business development activities will require travel to London and other locations to meet intermediary referrers and attend marketing events.
- Act as client relationship principal for a varied portfolio of trusts, companies, foundations and partnerships
- Adhere to Praxis KPIs and standards
- Monitoring and reviewing oversight data and addressing issues as necessary
- Undertaking business development and marketing activity to promote the PraxisIFM Group and source new clients for the Group and PraxisIFM Trust Guernsey
- Control over and implementation of ad hoc Department projects
- Assist with the development of PraxisIFM Trust Limited fiduciary offerings including the introduction of any products developed in other territories
- ‘A’ signatory of PraxisIFM Trust Limited and its operating subsidiaries
- Form part of the PraxisIFM Group and PraxisIFM Trust Limited marketing effort through recognition and sourcing of potential introducers of work and meeting them thereafter and ongoing meeting and contact with clients, advisors and marketing leads
Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll hold a relevant professional qualification and be able to demonstrate knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework in Guernsey and other territories, including AML provisions and relevant fiduciary laws.
You’ll also possess
- Technical competence in relation to all fiduciary matters including trusts, companies, pensions, limited partnerships etc
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for own work including the prioritisation of workload and the ability to meet deadlines at all times
- Excellent communication skills and ability to impart knowledge to others, liaising with clients, clients’ advisors, professional intermediaries and all other potential sources of work
- Excellent critical analysis and problem solving skills, ability to convey these to the team to improve standard of work and levels of efficiency
For further information on this opportunity, please contact:
Katie LathamHuman Resources Officer
- +44 1481 755540