The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the growth of business opportunities for our Hong Kong office.
Working with our clients and introducers, you’ll be raising awareness of the Group’s capabilities and actively cross-selling its multi-jurisdiction solutions and already have a successful track record of new business introductions.
- Growing the business by developing and implementing effective sales strategies
- Be familiar with all aspects of Group solutions and regulatory restraints
- Forming part of the PraxisIFM Group business development process through recognition and sourcing of prospective introducers of work, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, advisors, and potential marketing leads, including attendance and participation at industry events
- Already be familiar with our target audience
Applicants should hold a relevant professional qualification such as TEP, have a minimum of five year’s relevant experience with a strong business development focus and an established network of introducers and contacts.
- A high level of technical competence in relation to all fiduciary matters including trusts, companies, pensions, limited partnerships etc., including jurisdictional knowledge focused on Hong Kong and BVI, working knowledge of Cayman and Channel Islands and other locations that the Group is represented in
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Problem solving, transparency and dedication
- Good communication skills and ability to impart knowledge to others, liaising with clients, clients’ advisors, professional intermediaries, and all other potential sources of work
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For further information on this opportunity, please contact:
Katja DabornManaging Director, PraxisIFM (Hong Kong) Ltd
- +852 3125 1288