As a founding member of the European Union, NATO, OECD and the United Nations, Luxembourg benefits from political stability together with a modern and technologically sophisticated infrastructure and transport links.
Bordered by France, Belgium and Germany the workforce is multinational and multilingual.
In 2009 we established a fund administration operation in Luxembourg, which is one of the second largest fund domicile in the world and Europe’s leading centre for cross-border fund distribution.
At a Glance
- A strong investor protection culture
- Diversified financial services activities
- Long tradition of financial expertise
- Founded on social and political stability of the Grand Duchy
- Continuous innovation involving industry and regulator
55 Avenue Pasteur,
- +352 27 47 91
- +352 26 20 01 96